Welcome to "Vibe with Damon"- a weekly blog highlighting ten of the dopest beats from the Lofi / Chillhop scene. To submit your music for consideration, use our labels submission portal. To connect with me, Follow me on IG!
1. "Brooklyn Brownstone" by faff, lightheart, delaney, Anton has super crunchy drums, an uplifting vibe and as always with my tastes, top-tier instrumentation and synth work. Truly an epic track here.
2. "Rivers" by Dr. Dundiff has a super uplifting vibe to it, amazing piano & horn work throughout with a contagious groove.
5. "Move" by Rin Ishi is a mean track with yet another dirty synth bass. Gives me the stank face. It's perfect for cruising under the moonlight.
6. "Good things to come" by Alma Animo is an atmospheric gem. Lovely keys take you off into a distant dream.
7. "Full Circle" by Moods is the quintessential track for the start of a new week. It's extremely upbeat and vibey.
Our two current beat events are still going! These will run until Oct.14th.
We've hosted 25+ beat events over the last 4 years. Many submissions for these have ended up on official CD, Vinyl compilations, in addition to helping build long lasting networks and collaborations. I encourage you to check these prompts out and get involved!
Lately I've done a lot of re-thinking, planning, and cleaning up shop. I'll admit that I have slacked on playlist curation the last few months as label work was all-consuming. Things have since slowed down thankfully, and my focus is now 100% on our groups and club activities. We have some big, further changes dropping soon regarding this so stay tuned! Our ecosystem is about to explode with greatness.
Thanks for taking the time to read this issue, I hope you found something that made you vibe. Please subscribe at the bottom of the page to be notified when new issues are released!
You can find all featured music and more at our official playlists on Spotify.